XTI 160 MMA INVERTER ARC WELDER
With Lift Tig Function (Single Voltage) with cary case
The use of inverter technology allows the construction of a lightweight portable MMA Inverter machine which is ideal for maintenance applications.
The XTI 160 has a DC output and when combined with the correct type of electrode it is suitable for welding alloy, non alloy steels, stainless steel and cast iron. Electrodes upto 3.2mm can be used with ease.
By fitting the optional Tig torch and coupling to a suitable gas supply the XTI 160 can be used for Tig welding and is suitable for welding steel and stainless steel. The lift arc mode limits the arc current when the tungsten touches the work piece preventing electrode damage.
The XTI 160 is able to cope with inputs which fluctuate by +/-15% and can be used with the majority of generators.The machine is housed in a rugged steel case and is supplied complete with a storage case to hold the accessories.
Standards of Conformance
- Lightweight 6.4kg
- 240V Input
- 25% Duty Cycle @ 160A
- Generator Friendly
- Easy Electrode Striking with Arc Force
- Easy Electrode Re-striking with Hot Start
- Supplied with Electrode Holder, 3m Cable, 3m Earth Lead and Wire Brush
- Connections 35-50mm Dinse
- Over Voltage and Over Current Protection
- Built in Electrode Anti Sticking
- Lift Tig Function
- Ideal for use with Rutile Electrodes
- 12 Months Return to Base Warranty