XTI 161DV MMA INVERTER ARC WELDER
Professional MMA Inverter with Lift Arc Tig, supplied in a Carry Case
The use of inverter technology allows the construction of a lightweight portable MMA Inverter machine which is ideal for maintenance applications.
The XTI 161DV has a DC output and when combined with the correct type of electrode it is suitable for welding alloy, non alloy steels, stainless steel and cast iron.
Electrodes up to 4.0mm can be used with ease.
By fitting an optional Tig torch and coupling to a suitable gas supply the XTI 161DV can be used for Tig welding and is suitable for welding steel and stainless steel.
The lift arc mode limits the arc current when the tungsten touches the work preventing electrode damage.
The XTI 161DV is able to cope with inputs which fluctuate by +/-15% and can be used with the majority of generators.The machine is housed in a rugged steel case and is supplied complete with a storage case to hold the accessories.
Standards of Conformance
- Dual Voltage 110/240V
- Lightweight 7.2 Kg
- 60% Duty Cycle @ 155A
- Generator Friendly
- Smart Switching
- Easy Electrode Striking with Arc Force
- Easy Electrode Re-striking with Hot Start
- Supplied with Electrode Holder, 3m Cable,
- 3m Earth Lead and Wire Brush
- Connections 35-50mm Dinse
- Over Voltage and Over Current Protection
- Built in Electrode Anti Sticking
- Lift Arc Tig Mode
- Plastic Carry Case
- 12 Months Return to Base Warranty