Oxford 220i Multi Process CC/CV Power Source - 230V/400V
Features & Functions
- British Made
- Dual voltage, works on single phase or three phase supply
- True multi-process CC/CV output with infinite control of welding power
- MMA arc welding function welds all rods including cellulosic 6010
- MMA anti stick & arc force
- TIG welding with lift arc, welds Mild Steel & Stainless Steel
- MIG welding from 15A upwards with super smooth arc & variable inductance to fine tune the arc characteristics
- Reverse polarity for gas free MIG welding
- MIG arc start circuit built in to start the weld fast & clean without ‘machine gunning’ when you pull the trigger
- Digital meter shows output amps for easy setting & for BS EN1090 etc
- Very simple to set up & use, anyone can use it in seconds
- Built in automatic compensation for varying supply & long cables
- Dual voltage input 230/400V, (even works up to 160A on a 13A plug).
- Generator friendly design (no blow up on unstable generators!)
- Very efficient design to minimise power consumption & give you more output for less input power
- Suitable for use inside or outside (site welding etc) (IP23S rating)
- Supply Voltage - 400/230V
- Mains Supply Fuse – 16A (32A on 110V)
- Minimum Generator / Transformer Rating – 5KVA
- Welding Range (Amps) – 10-220
- Electrode Size Range For MMA – 1.6 – 5MM
- Duty Cycle - 35% @ 200A / 60% @ 150A
- Dimensions (Power Source Only) – 260MM W x 520MM L x 420MM H
- Weight (Power Source Only) – 28Kg
Complies with BS EN60974, BS EN60974-10, RoHS, WEEE Registered & CE Marked.
MMA Arc Welding Purchase the power source only & you have a high performance stick welder. The high OCV & hot start guarantees fast arc up & the welding is super smooth & spatter free from the thinnest sheet metal right up to heavy profiles. Adjustable ARC force allows you to set a more forceful biting in arc. Built in anti-stick cuts the current in the event of a short down to prevent the electrode annealing & allow it to free off easily. All electrodes can be used even cellulosic rods which most machines will not touch!
Fit a TIG torch and you have a DC TIG Welder with true lift arc start so your electrodes last well. This is ideal for stainless steel, mild steel, copper etc & can even be used reverse polarity for TIG welding thin aluminium up to 3mm. The arc is super smooth right through the range & can be used for welding metal from 0.5mm thick
Fit our 4X4 wire feeder and you have a high performance MIG Welder with exceptional arc characteristics. The weld is really smooth & consistent with minimal spatter & can be used for welding anything from car body panels at 15A up to structural steel work on the largest model. The welding power is infinitely adjustable on the front of the power source so you can get the exact setting needed for any job. The separate wire feeder can be specified with up to 20M interconnection leads or it can be used on top of the power source to make a neat compact unit. The output polarity can be easily changed to allow self shielding glassless MIG welding. MIG welding performance is superior to a standard MIG on all materials. On aluminium welding the built in arc start circuitry gives easier starting & a smoother arc. We also offer a spool gun & push pull gun to fit.