GYS Powerduction 37LG Induction Heating System
- Output Power - 3700W
- Weight - 15KG
- Input Voltage - 230V
- Heats M10 in 1 second
- Heats 2mm sheet in 5 seconds
- Container Capacity (cooling liquid) - 1.5L
The GYS Powerduction 37LG is the ideal tool for mechanical and maintenance:
- Essential to release steering linkage (wheel alignment).
- Removal of glow plugs, seized up wipers, spare wheel crates.
- Releasing of seized up bolts.
- Releasing of steering ball joints without damaging the bellow.
- Releasing of shaft drives seized up in the hub.
- Removal of automotive or truck exhaust lines.
- Removal of steel or aluminium elements assembled with glue.
- High heating performance: 3700 W, adjustable by steps of 250 W. Heats up directly in the heart of the metal, at a depth of 6 mm. Brings a piece of steel to red hot (around 1000°C)
- Safety and time savings: Immediate heating, without flame, on a specific area, allowing to work close to cables, pipes, or any other part sensitive to heat, without dismantling.
- Portable machine: Used to reach areas difficult to access. Supplied with a 2 meter inductor cable.