- Inverter single-phase synergic power source for MIG-MAG welding.
- Powerful 2-roller Cebora wire feed unit and a weight of only 11KG
- Synergic curves for iron wire Ø 0.6 /0.8 mm and Ø 0.9 mm flux cored wire.
- The LCD panel allows the operator to read, on three lines, wire and gas type, current and thickness, voltage and wire speed.
- It is an especially versatile power source, suitable for various applications, especially repairs, maintenance and basic car body repairs.
- Requires low input amperage due to its power factor correction.
- Complies with EN 61000-3-12.
- The power source can also be powered by motor-driven generators of adequate power (min. 6 KVA).
- Input supply - 230V 16A
- Current range - 20A - 185A
- Duty cycle - 60% @ 110A
- Max wire spool size - 5KG
- Protection class - IP23S
- Weight - 11KG
- Dimensions - 196MM x 420MM x 380MM
|MB15 MIG STANDARD RTW PACKAGE||MB15 MIG INTERMEDIATE RTW PACKAGE||MB15 MIG EXPERT RTW PACKAGE|
|PARWELD WH-1 WELDING HELMET||FUTURIS X650 WELDING HELMET||OPTREL NEO P550 WELDING HELMET|
|SWP RED MIG GAUNTLETS||RHINO MIG GAUNTLETS||RHINO MIG GAUNTLETS X 2|
|MB15 0.8MM CONSUMABLE KIT||MB15 0.6MM/0.8MM CONSUMABLE KIT||MB15 0.6MM/0.8MM CONSUMABLE KIT|
|0.8MM REEL MILD STEEL MIG WIRE||0.8MM REEL MILD STEEL MIG WIRE||0.6MM & 0.8MM REEL MILD STEEL MIG WIRE|