Miller Maxstar 200 STR MMA Welder - Single & 3 Phase - Premier Finance
- Auto-LineTM circuitry automatically connects to 120-460 VAC, 1 or 3 phase power without removing the covers to relink the power source.
- Adaptive Hot StartTM for Stick arc starts, automatically increases the output amperage at the start of a weld should the start require it.
- Inverter-based, DC power source has a simple-to-use operator interface providing only the necessary controls in a compact machine.
- Lift-ArcTM start provides TIG arc starting without the use of high frequency.
- DIG control allows the arc characteristics to be changed for specific applications and electrodes.
- Stick Stuck feature helps to prevent the electrode from sticking to the part in the Stick welding mode.
- Remote amperage control provided through 14-pin receptacle on front of the machine.
- Input power - 120V 1 Phase - 460V 3 Phase
- Rated output - 175A @ 60% Duty cycle
- Amperage range - 1-200A
- Max open circuit voltage - 80VDC
- Dimensions - H: 343MM W: 191MM D: 445MM
- Weight - 14.5KG
Includes 3M MMA leads & Earth clamp