- Additional Information
Manufacturer Oxford Pipe Length No Model No Type No Gas No Fitting No Amps No fitting No Style No Type No Oxford Model No Fuel No Torch Type No Temperature Format No Temp Range No Hand No Weight No
- Superior cut quality means straight clean cuts ready to weld without dressing & with minimal heat affected zone.
- Cuts steel, stainless steel, Hardox, boron steel, aluminium & alloys, copper, brass, painted metals, rusty metals, mesh etc.
- Infinitely variable power so you can always set output to the optimum for the material.
- Thermal heating function allows the user to apply heat only, ideal for replacing gas bottles to remove rusted nuts, bearings etc.
- Thermal gouging function for removing metal without cutting through, remove welds, brackets, fastenings etc.
- Long life torch consumables & importantly, lower cost consumables compared with other leading makes.
- Class leading air consumption, up to 50% less than our competitors, 100L/min (3.5CFM) so only a small compressor needed.
- Air filter & regulator fitted to set the pressure & help trap moisture & pressure gauge displays setting.
- 6M (20 foot) cutting/gouging/heating torch supplied as standard, takes low cost consumables.
- Over 90% efficiency means the lowest power consumption possible so keeps your running costs to the minimum!
- Low fume technology means up to 50% reduction in fumes compared with our competitors.
- Non HF starting system means these are safe for use on vehicles & don’t interfere with IT systems etc.
- Generator friendly design guarantees no damage even if the generator is unstable!
- Not affected by harsh environments like inverter based machines so guaranteed no blow ups!
- Built to comply with BS EN60974-1, BS EN60974-10, RoHS directive, weee directive & CE marked.
- Really rugged industrial design for the longest possible life span.
- Input voltage - 230V 1 Phase 16A
- Max severance cut capacity - 20MM
- Clean cut capacity - 15MM
- Pierce capacity - 9MM
- Max cutting power output - 5KW
- Minimum generator size for 3/4" power - 4KVA
- Recommended power output - 5.5KVA
- Air pressure & flow rate - 60-70PSI & 3CFM
- Duty cycle at half power or below - 100%
- Duty cycle at full power - 40%
All Oxford Plasma machines come with a 3M mains input lead, 3M work lead & a 6M hand torch suitable for cutting, thermal heating & thermal gouging. Wheels are fitted for best portability.
In addition we include a torch consumable kit to keep you cutting for some time.