Comes Complete With 4M Binzel Torch and Regulator
Each mig welder is hand built for you in the UK so please expect 7-10 day delivery times. - Quality takes a small amount of time.
With Oxford mig welders you get - as standard!
- A British made mig welder
- A name of quality and history
- 2 year warranty
- 5 year main transformer warranty - The heart of the machine
- 20 year minimum guarantee of spares availability
- Supply Voltage - 230V Single Phase
- Amperage range - 30A - 330A
- Duty cycle - 35% @ 330A / 60% @ 250A
- Voltage Steps -16
- Mig wire range - 0.6MM - 1.2MM
- Fuse rating slow blow - 32A
- Size - 350MM X 720MM X 570MM
Standard features; Infinitely variable wire feed speed with semi-synergic control, built in motor brake & burn back. Energy efficient design.
Oxford Cap+ technology ensures a very smooth stable arc, with the best arc starting.
|MB36 MIG STANDARD RTW PACKAGE||MB36 MIG INTERMEDIATE RTW PACKAGE||MB36 MIG EXPERT RTW PACKAGE|
|PARWELD WH-1 WELDING HELMET||FUTURIS X650 WELDING HELMET||OPTREL NEO P550 WELDING HELMET|
|SWP RED MIG GAUNTLETS||RHINO MIG GAUNTLETS||RHINO MIG GAUNTLETS X 2|
|MB36 0.8MM CONSUMABLE KIT||MB36 0.8MM/1MM CONSUMABLE KIT||MB36 0.8MM/1MM/1.2MM CONSUMABLE KIT|
|0.8MM REEL MIG WIRE||0.8MM REEL MIG WIRE||0.8MM & 1MM REEL MIG WIRE|