The SIF Weld MTS300 is electronically controlled MIG/TIG/MMA industrial welding package featuring IGBT inverter technology, clear digital displays, low spatter, polarity reversal (for FCAW) and 5M standard interconnecting cables, along with an external 4 roll wire feed system which accommodates up to 15KG wire spools.
It is designed for use in heavy-duty fabrication applications such as structural steel and marine/shipyard tasks. This unit can be used to weld mild steel, low alloy, stainless and aluminium in solid and flux-cored MIG applications. It can also be used for DC MMA welding (DC+/DC-) and scratch-start TIG welding.
Controls located on the power source allow adjustment of the welding current,welding voltage, secondary current, 2T/4T latching, gas purge and burnback.
A robust trolley is included which can accommodate a full size gas cylinder. A full length carry handle makes the machine easy to move between working locations.
- 5 Year Warranty (After registration)
- MIG/TIG/MMA ‘multi process’
- MMA & scratch TIG facility
- IGBT technology
- Clear, vibrant ‘LED displays’
- Separate 4 roll wire feed unit
- Accommodates 15KG spools
- Euro torch connector
- Reversible polarity
- Optional integral water cooler
- Low power consumption
- Precise welding quality
- Optimised electronic control
- Input Supply - 230V Single Phase
- Max current - 300A
- Power factor - 32A
- Duty cycle @ 40C - 35% @ 300A
- Wire feed - 4 Roll Feeder
- Wire diameter - 0.6MM - 1.2MM
- Weight - 33KG Machine / 90KG W/ Trolley
Include Torch, Regulator & Trolley