GYS ProGYS 200E CEL Dual Voltage MMA Welder - Premier Finance
- The PROGYS 200E FV CEL is a versatile Inverter stick welding (MMA) and TIG machine, controlled by micro-processor with touchpad and digital screen.
- With its high duty cycle the PROGYS 200E FV CEL is suitable for intensive use with any type of electrode from 1.6MM - 5MM including rutile, basic, steel, stainless steel and cast iron. Designed with Anti-Sticking, Hot start and adjustable Arc Force technology the machine is easy to use and to achieve excellent welding results.
- Capable of welding cellulosic electrodes.
- TIG LIFT (200 A)
- Strike without polluting the tungsten electrode. Automatic downslope with adjustable time for a better welding finish.
- PFC Technology
- PFC regulates and effectively use the supply current which enables the unit to operate on a single phase 16A 230V outlet, even intensive use, whereas 32A-230V may be requried for the same output without PFC. This machine is capable of being used with long extension leads (up to 100m).
- Duty cycle - Capable of welding 45 3.2MM electrodes in 1h. 100% duty cycle up to 120 A (at 20°).
- Lightweight (~7.5KG) and compact.
- Input Voltage - 85V-265V 1 Phase (Dual Voltage - Suitable for on site work)
- Input Current - 16A
- Amperage Range - 10A - 200A 230V / 10-140A 110V
- Open Circuit Voltage - 108V
- Dimensions - 160MM X 360MM X 270MM
- Weight of Machine - 7.5KG
Includes Welding leads, Earth clamp & carry case
MADE IN FRANCE