Miller STi 203 MMA Welder - 3 Phase - Premier Finance
- Portable in the shop or at the jobsite — at 17KG the STi 203 is easily moved from location to location.
- Inverter-based, DC power source has a simple-to-use operator interface providing only the necessary controls in a compact machine.
- Digital meter. Preset amperage/voltage or actual while welding.
- Remote amperage control provided through 14-pin receptacle on front of machine.
- Lift-ArcTM start provides TIG arc starting without the use of high frequency or the risk of tungsten contamination.
- Adaptive Hot StartTM for Stick arc starts automatically increases the output amperage at the start of a weld should the start require it.
- DIG control allows the arc characteristics to be changed for specific applications and electrodes.
- Input Power - 400V 3 phase
- Amperage Range - 5-200A
- Rated Output - MMA: 200A @ 18V With 40% duty cycle TIG: 200A @ 28V With 40% duty cycle
- Max Open Circuit Voltage - 85VDC
- Dimensions - H: 345MM W: 190MM D: 460MM
- Weight - 17KG
Includes 3M MMA Leads & Earth clamp