Parweld XTS 143 MMA Welder
- DC Output - The XTS 143 has a DC output, when combined with the correct type of electrode it is suitable for welding alloy, non alloy steels, stainless steel and cast iron. Electrodes up to 3.2MM can be used with ease.
- TIG Welding - By fitting the optional TIG torch and coupling to a suitable gas supply the XTS 143 can be used for TIG welding and is suitable for welding steel and stainless steel.
- Generator Friendly - The XTS 143 is able to cope with inputs which fluctuate by +/-15% and can be used with the majority of generators. The machine is housed in a rugged steel case and a storage case is available as an optional extra.
- 3 Year Return To Base Warranty - "No Quibbles" warranty policy. Should something go wrong, Parweld will collect the machine, repair it & return it free of charge.
- Over Voltage and Over Current Protection.
- Includes 2M Lead Set.
- Input Supply - 240V 13A / 16A
- Duty Cycle - 20% @ 140A
- Dinse Connection Size - 10-25MM
- OCV (Non Multi Mode) - 60V
- Weight - 4.5KG
- Dimensions - 290MM X 185MM X 220MM
- Enclosure Protection - IP21S