- DC Output - The XTS 203 has a DC output, when combined with the correct type of electrode it is suitable for welding alloy, non alloy steels, stainless steel and cast iron. Electrodes up to 3.2MM can be used with ease.
- TIG Welding - By fitting the optional TIG torch and coupling to a suitable gas supply the XTS 203 can be used for TIG welding and is suitable for welding steel and stainless steel. The lift arc mode limits the arc current when the tungsten touches the work piece preventing electrode damage.
- Generator Friendly - The XTS 203 is able to cope with inputs which fluctuate by +/-15% and can be used with the majority of generators. The machine is housed in a rugged steel case and a storage case is available as an optional extra.
- 3 Year Return To Base Warranty - "No Quibbles" warranty policy. Should something go wrong, Parweld will collect the machine, repair it & return it free of charge.
- Digital Amperage Display
- Arc Force / Hot Start / Anti Sticking.
- Over Voltage and Over Current Protection.
- Includes 3M Lead Set.
- Input Supply - 400V 3 Phase
- Duty Cycle - 60% @ 200A
- Dinse Connection Size - 35-50MM
- OCV (Non Multi Mode) - 88V
- Generator KVA Input - 11KVA
- Weight - 18.5KG
- Dimensions - 490MM X 250MM X 400MM
- Enclosure Protection - IP23S
|MMA STANDARD RTW PACKAGE||MMA INTERMEDIATE RTW PACKAGE||MMA EXPERT RTW PACKAGE|
|PARWELD WH-1 WELDING HELMET||FUTURIS X650 WELDING HELMET||OPTREL NEO P550 WELDING HELMET|
|SWP RED MIG GAUNTLETS||RHINO MIG GAUNTLETS||RHINO MIG GAUNTLETS X 2|
|CHIPPING HAMMER||CHIPPING HAMMER||CHIPPING HAMMER|
|4 ROW WIRE BRUSH||4 ROW WIRE BRUSH||4 ROW WIRE BRUSH|
|5KG BOHLER AWS 6013 ELECTRODES||5KG BOHLER PHOENIX 6013 ELECTRODES||5KG BOHLER FOX SUM 6013 ELECTRODES|
Bohler AWS E6013 Electrodes 2.5MM - 5KG - £20.90
Bohler AWS E6013 Electrodes 3.2MM - 5KG - £20.90
Panther Welding Gauntlets - £8.55
Spring Handled Chipping Hammer - £6.99
Mild Steel Wire Brushes - 3 Row - £1.70
Parweld WH-1 Auto Darkening Welding Helmet - £27.60