GYS EasyMIG 160 MIG Welder - Premier Finance
- Easy to adjust - Simply use the voltage (15-22V) and wire feed speed (3-10 MTR / Min) knobs to adjust your welding parameters. There is even a chart on the machine which helps out with what should go where depending on the thickness of material you’re welding!
- Euro Connection - The majority of the EasyMIG range offers a euro connecting torch which makes for easy serviceability and replacement of the torch.
- 1KG (100MM) & 5KG (200MM) wire reel capacity
- Digital Display - The digital display on the EasyMIG 160 shows your voltage and current
- Manually adjustable arc dynamic
- Multi Process - Not just a MIG machine! The EasyMIG range offers MIG, MAG, MMA & Scratch TIG process’
- MMA - The EasyMIG 160 can run up to a 3.2MM electrode which allows for welding of around 10MM steel!
- Input Supply (Voltage & Amps) - 240V 16A
- Amp Range - 30A - 160A
- Duty Cycle - 20% @ 160A / 40C
- Generator Friendly? (kVA) - Yes / 8kVA
- Wire Feed - 2 Roll
- Weldable Materials - Mild Steel & Stainless Steel
- Weight & Dimensions - 10.1KG / 400MM X 200MM X 330MM
- Voltage Steps - None Stepped / Adjustable between 15V-22V
- Wire Reel Capacity - 1KG (100MM) & 5KG (200MM)