GYS Multi Pearl 200-2 Compact Synergic MIG Welder - Premier Finance
- Power Factor Correction - Allows for 200A output on a 13A domestic input supply
- Flexible Voltage - Enables the machine to run on a unstable power supply from 85V to 265V
- Synergic Interface - Simply program the machine which material you are welding, which diameter wire you are using along with gas type and thickness of material being welded and the machine will dial in your settings for you! This is the trimmable based on your welding preferences!
- Synergic programmes for CuSi3, CuSi8 & CuAl MIG brazing
- Lift DC TIG - Most multi process machines offer a very basic DC lift TIG process.. Not the GYS Multi Pearl; it offers much more! With the optional euro connection TIG torch you can control post gas and downslope which goes a long way toward preventing craters and porosity in your TIG welds; the fact that the torch is also connected via the euro connector means it can utilise the gas solenoid in the machine which means not having to twist your torches gas valve on and off whenever you’re starting/ending a run.
- MMA - Capable of welding mild steel, stainless steel and cast iron welding electrodes up to 5MM diameter. This allows for welding material up to around 15MM thick! Great for when you’re in a pickle needing to weld something a bit thicker than usual!
- Input Supply (Voltage & Amps) - 85V-265V (Flexible Voltage) / 13A (230V) / 32A (110V)
- Amp Range - 20A - 200A (230V) / 20A - 150A (110V)
- Duty Cycle - 20% @ 200A / 40C
- Generator Friendly? (kVA) - Yes / 9kVA
- Wire Feed - 2 Roll
- Weldable Materials - Mild Steel & Stainless Steel
- Weight & Dimensions - 20KG / 250MM X 550MM X 440MM
- Voltage Steps - Synergic Control / None Stepped
- Wire Reel Capacity - 5KG (200MM)