The PROMIG range of welders from GYS are featured packed workshop style industrial, semi-synergic MIG welders.
Features include -
- Semi-Synergic Interface - Simply program the machine which material you are welding & which diameter wire you are using, you then put your wire feed speed to the ‘Optimal’ position and utilise the chart to put your voltage setting to the correct position based on the thickness of material being welded.
- Synergic programmes for mild steel, stainless steel & aluminium up to 15MM+
- 15KG (300MM) wire reel capacity
- 4 Roll Wire Feeder - Allows for smooth pulling of the welding wire. This is very useful when it comes to welding aluminium without a spool gun, simply throw on a short MIG torch with a teflon liner, change your rollers to U groove and you’re away!
- Digital Display - Show Voltage, amps and Mtr’s / Min (Wire feed speed). This is necessary for any user who is utilising a welding procedure qualification record or welding procedure specification.
- 2T, 4T (Trigger Latching) & Spot Weld (Plug Welding)
Industry Usability -
Maintenance Department, Agricultural Repair, General Fabrication, Intensive Industrial Production
Build Quality & Country of Origin -
GYS are top quality French manufacturer of Welding machines, Plasma Cutters, Battery Chargers & Automotive Repair Equipment.
GYS’ ‘Grey’ range denotes their professional industrial range of equipment. Anything you see in this range from GYS is the pinnacle of excellence when it comes to welding equipment, plasma cutters and automotive equipment. You can have every confidence knowing that this is among the best equipment available on the market. Don’t believe us? Let us prove it! Call 01952 582 260 and ask for a demonstration on anything in the ‘grey’ range from GYS.
GYS produce industry quality, feature packed machines with brilliant reliability in all industries, at the same time offering outstanding value for money.
Their prices aren’t inflated based on their name. They’re here to offer brilliant machines at a brilliant price and they achieve it brilliantly.
GYS’ MIG welders are supplied with Genuine Binzel MIG torches from Germany. They don’t scrimp on the accessories!
The GYS PROMIG-4S comes with an MB36 which is 4 Metres in length. This is upgradeable if need be, just talk to one of our sales advisors!
Technical Specifications -
- Input Supply (Voltage & Amps) - 400V 16A (3 Phase)
- Amp Range - 40A - 350A
- Duty Cycle - 35% @ 300A / 40C
- Generator Friendly? (kVA) - Yes / 17kVA
- Wire Feed - 4 Roll
- Weldable Materials - Mild Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminium
- Weight & Dimensions - 102KG / 500MM X 900MM X 880MM
- Voltage Steps - Semi-Synergic Control with 14 Voltage Steps (1-7 + A-B)
- Wire Reel Capacity - 5KG (200MM) & 15KG (300MM)
GYS offer a collect and return warranty which is 2 years in length. GYS’ UK service centre is based in Rugby.
In the unlikely event that you should need to claim a repair under warranty simply give us a call here at Welding Supplies Direct on 01952 582 260 & we’ll arrange collection of the machine (We simply ask that you’re available for collection), we’ll then get it to the service centre where it will be looked at and repaired by of the brilliant lads or ladies in the GYS UK service department.
You should expect your machine to be back with you within 7 working days (subject to issue with machine / part availability)
When you buy from Welding Supplies Direct you also get access to technical support from someone in the know! If you’ve got a question regarding your machine we’ll do our best to answer it. Just drop us an email or a phone call and we’ll be there to help.