GYS ProMIG 400-4S DUO Separate Wire Feed Synergic MIG Welder - 3 Phase - Premier Finance
- Semi-Synergic Interface - Simply program the machine which material you are welding & which diameter wire you are using, you then put your wire feed speed to the ‘Optimal’ position and utilise the chart to put your voltage setting to the correct position based on the thickness of material being welded.
- Synergic programmes for mild steel, stainless steel & aluminium up to 15MM+
- Internal Wire Feeder + Separate Wire Feed - The PROMIG DUO allows for your internal wire feed to be used to weld one material and with your separate wire feeder containing another material.. Simply switch between torches to weld different materials! You don’t even need to change gases as there is two separate gas connections and two separate gas solenoids. 2 x faster & 2 x more versatile.
- Separate Wire Feed - Increases working area significantly; depending on your interconnection length and torch length it can increase your working area up to 20M from the power source!
- 15KG (300MM) wire reel capacity
- 4 Roll Wire Feeder - Allows for smooth pulling of the welding wire. This is very useful when it comes to welding aluminium without a spool gun, simply throw on a short MIG torch with a teflon liner, change your rollers to U groove and you’re away!
- Digital Display - Show Voltage, amps and Mtr’s / Min (Wire feed speed). This is necessary for any user who is utilising a welding procedure qualification record or welding procedure specification.
- 2T, 4T (Trigger Latching) & Spot Weld (Plug Welding)
- Input Supply (Voltage & Amps) - 400V 16A (3 Phase)
- Amp Range - 40A - 350A
- Duty Cycle - 35% @ 300A / 40C
- Generator Friendly? (kVA) - Yes / 17kVA
- Wire Feed - 4 Roll
- Weldable Materials - Mild Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminium
- Weight & Dimensions - 102KG / 500MM X 900MM X 880MM (not including separate wire feeder)
- Voltage Steps - Semi-Synergic Control with 14 Voltage Steps (1-7 + A-B)
- Wire Reel Capacity - 5KG (200MM) & 15KG (300MM)