- Robust motor & drive assembly with wire speeds ranging from 1.8-18m/ min
- Thermal overload protection - Shuts down the power source output, if overheating of either the main transformer or rectifier occurs.
- Running gear & bottle rack - The built-in undercarriage and bottle carrier allows the operator easy manoeuvrability of the power source and ancillaries.
- Traditional tapped design & Laminated Inductor - Provides a stable, smooth Arc operators appreciate.
- 15Kg spool capacity & professional style reel holder - Permits the use of larger more economical reels of MIG wire without the need for additional spool adapters.
- Fan cooled - Provides a constant flow of cooling air over the critical components, ensuring consistent performance.
- Input Power - 230V 1 Phase
- Rated output - 150A
- Duty Cycle - 35% @ 150A
- Wire diameter - 0.6MM - 0.8MM
- Max open circuit voltage - 34 VDC
- Dimensions - H: 500 mm W: 395 mm D: 685 mm
- Weight - 33KG
Includes Genuine Binzel Torch & Regulator