- DX model Features easy-to-use Synergic user interface with digital display
- Thermal overload protection - Shuts down the power source output, if overheating of either the main transformer or rectifier occurs.
- Ergonomic, easy to operate controls
- Superior performance arc control technology provides the operator with class leading performance on a wide variety of materials.
- Traditional tapped design and Laminated Inductor provides a stable, smooth Arc operators appreciate.
- Convenient consumable compartment provides convenient storage space for contact tips, nozzles, drive rolls etc.
- Adjustable Burn-back controls allows the user to optimise arc starts and stops.
- Input power - 230V 1 Phase
- Fuse Rating - 32A / 16A
- Rated output - 200A @ 20% Duty cycle
- Wire feed speed - 1.3 - 20M/ min
- Max open circuit voltage 0 40.2 VDC
- Dimensions - H: 575MM W: 350MM D: 920MM