- Manual Mode allows you to manually set weld parameters for broader applications.
- Thermal overload protection - Shuts down the power source output, if overheating of either the main transformer or rectifier occurs.
- Professional wire drive motor - tackles even the most demanding applications!
- Superior performance arc control technology provides the operator with state-of-the-art class leading performance on a wide variety of materials.
- Traditional tapped design and Laminated Inductor provides a stable, smooth Arc.
- Convenient consumable compartment provides convenient storage space for contact tips, nozzles, drive rolls etc.
- Adjustable Burn-back controls allows the user to optimise arc starts and stops, reducing wire stubbing or wire burning back into the contact tip.
- Input Power - 230V/400V 3 Phase
- Rated Output - 250A @ 35% Duty cycle
- Voltage Range - 17V - 43V
- Wire Speed - 1.3 - 20 M/ Min
- Wire Diameter - 0.6MM - 1.2MM
- Max open circuit voltage - 43VDC
- Dimensions - H: 575MM W: 350MM D: 920MM
- Weight - 73KG
Includes Genuine Binzel Torch & Regulator