Miller Migmatic 300 DX MIG Welder - 3 Phase - Premier Fiance
- Digital meter - The Migmatic 300 is quipped with a digital meter. This meter shows current, voltage or wire feed speed.
- Adjustable Run- In and Burnback allows the user to optimise arc starts & stops, reducing wire stubbing or wire burning back onto the contact tip.
- Thermal Protection with indicator light. Prevents damage when there is a risk of overheating, due to over duty cycle or reduced airflow.
- 2-4 Step trigger mode with gas preflow and post flow function in 4 step mode.
- Professional 2 roll driven wire drive.
- Synergic control with programs for steel, stainless, aluminium and Mig Brazing.
- 20 voltage steps enough for precise adjustment of the welding voltage.
- One choke connection with optimal inductance for the most common applications.
- Superior welding characteristics - Due to the modern transformer design, excellent starting and a very stable welding arc.
- Input Power - 230/ 400V 3 Phase
- Rated Output - 300A @ 35% Duty cycle
- Voltage Range - 12V - 35V
- Wire Speed - 2 - 26 M/ Min
- Wire Diameter - 0.6MM - 1.2MM
- Max open circuit voltage - 43.5 VDC
- Dimensions - H: 825MM W: 471MM D: 1066MM
- Weight - 88KG
Includes Genuine Binzel Torch & Regulator