- Adjustable Run- In and Burnback allows the user to optimise arc starts & stops, reducing wire stubbing or wire burning back onto the contact tip.
- Thermal Protection with indicator light. Prevents damage when there is a risk of overheating, due to over duty cycle or reduced airflow.
- 2-4 Step trigger mode with gas preflow and post flow function in 4 step mode.
- Professional 4 roll driven wire drive.
- 30 voltage steps enough for precise adjustment of the welding voltage.
- One choke connection with optimal inductance for the most common applications.
- Superior welding characteristics - Due to the modern transformer design, excellent starting and a very stable welding arc.
- Input Power - 400V 3 Phase
- Rated Output - 350A @ 35% Duty cycle
- Voltage Range - 17V - 43V
- Wire Speed - 1.3 - 26 M/ Min
- Wire Diameter - 0.6MM - 1.2MM
- Max open circuit voltage - 43 VDC
- Dimensions - H: 825MM W: 471MM D: 1066MM
- Weight - 103KG
Includes Genuine Binzel Torch & Regulator