Miller MPI 220P Pulse Synergic MIG Welder - Premier Finance
- Portability is number one - When you have to go to the job - because it can’t come to you. The MPi 220P contains all you need to MIG weld in one small lightweight package. With the flip of a switch, all processes are available to meet the appliaction at hand.
- Full weld process capability MIG/ MAG, Pulse, Stick, and TIG are available to meet the demand of current applications.
- Thermal overload protection shuts down unit and activates over temperature light if airflow is blocked or duty cycle is exceeded. Automatically resets when fault is corrected and unit cools.
- Excellent arc characteristics! The MPi 220P offers positive arc starts and an extremely stable arc with minimal spatter on both mixed gases and straight CO2.
- Synergic welding mode offers the simplicity of single knob control. The machine will select the correct voltage and amperage based on the wire feed speed (WFS) set by the operator.
- Adjustable Hot StartTM for Stick arc starts. Adjust the optimal start current for the application. The current automatically increases the output amperage at the start of a weld.
- Built-in upslope/downslope func- tion for TIG helps provide better arc starts and reduces craters.
- Adjustable preflow and postflow gives operator better control of the gas parameters affecting weld zone.
- Input power - 230V 1 Phase
- Rated output - MIG: 180A MMA: 170A TIG: 180A (@ 35% Duty cycle)
- Max open circuit voltage - MIG: 35V TIG/MMA: 65V
- Amperage range - 5-200A
- Weight - 16KG
Includes Genuine Binzel Torch & Regulator