Each machine comes complete with genuine Binzel torch & regulator
- British made with a no compromise approach to design & build quality.
- Powder coated strong steel case with a substantial 2.5mm thick chassis fitted with quality wheels & castors.Oxford CAP+ technology ensures excellent weld starts and a very smooth stable weld with minimal spatter.
- Robust gas bottle carrier & bracket with chain suitable for all sizes of bottle.
- Designed for MIG welding mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium etc.
- Good range of voltage steps on all models to get that perfect setting.
- All metal 4 roll wire drive system with 90 watt motor ensures strong wire feeding of all sizes & types of wire.
- Copper wound main transformer with overload protection for the longest life & highest efficiency.
- Electrically efficient design means less electric wasted & lower operating cost.
- Industry standard torch Euro connector with all brass construction.
- Robust PCB to precisely control motor speed & all functions & includes adjustable burn back.
- Built to comply with BS EN60974-1, BS EN50199, RoHS directive, CE marked & weee registered.
- 2 year complete warranty
- Supply voltage - 230V Single Phase
- Amperage range - 20A - 330A
- Duty cycle 60% @ 250A / 45% @ 290A
- Voltage steps - 16
- Fuse rating slow blow - 32A
- Size - 360MM X 660MM X 820MM
- Total weight approx - 82KG
- Wire feed system - 4 roll
- MIG wire range - 0.6MM -1.2MM
- Work lead (earth) - 3M
- Mains input lead - 3M rubber
|MB36 MIG STANDARD RTW PACKAGE||MB36 MIG INTERMEDIATE RTW PACKAGE||MB36 MIG EXPERT RTW PACKAGE|
|PARWELD WH-1 WELDING HELMET||FUTURIS X650 WELDING HELMET||OPTREL NEO P550 WELDING HELMET|
|SWP RED MIG GAUNTLETS||RHINO MIG GAUNTLETS||RHINO MIG GAUNTLETS X 2|
|MB36 0.8MM CONSUMABLE KIT||MB36 0.8MM/1MM CONSUMABLE KIT||MB36 0.8MM/1MM/1.2MM CONSUMABLE KIT|
|0.8MM REEL MIG WIRE||0.8MM REEL MIG WIRE||0.8MM & 1MM REEL MIG WIRE|