Each MIG welder is hand built for you in the UK so please expect approx. 10 working days delivery time. - Quality takes a small amount of time.
With Oxford mig welders you get - as standard!
- A British made mig welder
- A name of quality and history
- 2 year warranty
- 5 year main transformer warranty - The heart of the machine
- 20 year minimum guarantee of spares availability
- Supply Voltage - 400V 3 Phase
- Amperage range - 20A - 270A
- Duty cycle - 60% @ 190A / 45% @ 220A
- Voltage Steps - 16
- Fuse rating slow blow - 16A
- Weight approx - 80KG
- Wire Feed - S-MIG 2X2
- Mig wire range - 0.6MM - 1.2MM
- Inductance Settings - 1
- Torch trigger latching - Standard
- Work lead (earth) - 3M
- Mains input lead - 3M rubber
- Intercon lead length - 5M Standard
Standard features; Infinitely variable wire feed speed with semi-synergic control, built in motor brake & burn back. Energy efficient design.
Oxford Cap+ technology ensures a very smooth stable arc, with the best arc starting.
|MB25 MIG STANDARD RTW PACKAGE||MB25 MIG INTERMEDIATE RTW PACKAGE||MB25 MIG EXPERT RTW PACKAGE|
|PARWELD WH-1 WELDING HELMET||FUTURIS X650 WELDING HELMET||OPTREL NEO P550 WELDING HELMET|
|SWP RED MIG GAUNTLETS||RHINO MIG GAUNTLETS||RHINO MIG GAUNTLETS X 2|
|MB25 0.8MM CONSUMABLE KIT||MB25 0.6MM/0.8MM CONSUMABLE KIT||MB25 0.6MM/0.8MM CONSUMABLE KIT|
|0.8MM REEL MIG WIRE||0.8MM REEL MIG WIRE||0.6MM & 0.8MM REEL MIG WIRE