SIF Weld MTS 400 Separate Wire Feed MIG Welder - 3 Phase - Interest Free Finance
The SifWeld MTS400 is electronically controlled MIG/TIG/MMA industrial welding package featuring IGBT inverter technology, clear digital displays, low spatter, polarity reversal (for FCAW) and 5M standard interconnecting cables, along with an external 4 roll wire feed system which accommodates up to 15KG wire spools.
It is designed for use in heavy-duty fabrication applications such as structural steel and marine/shipyard tasks. This unit can be used to weld mild steel, low alloy, stainless and aluminium in solid and flux cored MIG applications. It can also be used for DC MMA welding (DC+/DC-) and scratch start TIG welding.
Controls located on the power source allow adjustment of the welding current,welding voltage, secondary current, 2T/4T latching, gas purge and burnback. A robust trolley is included which can accommodate a full size gas cylinder. A full length carry handle makes the machine easy to move between working locations. MTS400 is available with an optional water cooling unit.
- MIG/TIG/MMA ‘multi process’
- MMA & scratch TIG facility
- IGBT technology
- Clear, vibrant ‘LED displays’
- Separate 4 roll wire feed unit
- Accommodates 15KG spools
- Euro torch connector
- Reversible polarity
- Optional integral water cooler
- Low power consumption
- Precise welding quality
- Optimised electronic control
- Input Supply - 415V 3 Phase
- Max current - 400A
- Power factor - 32A
- Duty cycle @ 40C - 100% @ 400A
- Wire feed - 4 Roll Feeder
- Wire diameter - 0.8MM - 1.2MM
- Weight - 43KG Machine / 120KG W/ Trolley
Included Torch, Regulator & Trolley