Technical Arc Prof MIG 161 MIG Welder
PLEASE NOTE THESE MACHINES ARE BUILT TO ORDER IN THE UK - PLEASE EXPECT BUILD TIMES OF 7-10 WORKING DAYS.
A professional range of compact MIG welding machines designed for automotive, maintenance and light fabrication. These machines are all designed & manufactured in Great Britain using high quality components to industrial standards. At the heart of each machine is a copper wound transformer & other top quality parts all constructed in a heavy gauge powder coated steel case which can withstand lots of abuse. The internals are designed to last for many years, producing probably the most reliable range of compact MIGs available, with thousands in use across the UK & Europe.
This range is designed to offer the professional user a good quality machine which is built to last!
- 12 volt steps for very fine adjustment of power (161 = 6 steps)
- Very low min of 20amps ideal for very thin gauge material.
- Smooth welding characteristics through the range.
- 100% copper wound transformer with 5 year warranty.
- High efficiency design to minimise electric consumption.
- Variable wire speed synchronised to output for easy setting.
- Built in electronic burn back optimised for all settings.
- Industry standard Euro torch connection.
- Wire size 0.6, 0.8 or 1.0 mm wire on 15kg or 5 kg spools.
- Quality Swedish made wire drive motor.
- All models are fan cooled.
- Very strong metal chassis & case.
- Takes full sized gas cylinders.
- Higher duty cycle than most competitors machines.
- Volt switches have metal shafts not plastic like competitors.
- All in all a virtually unbeatable MIG package!
Options include, 110 volt MIG version of the 181 and 400 volt versions of all models are available, spot timer option, reverse polarity option for gasless wires, digital meter option, HD (heavy duty) option. Other functions and specs are available on request.
Size approx. 530mm H + handle x 360mm W + rear wheels x 740mm long.
|Specification 230V Single phase||161||181||211||231||251|
|Duty cycle @ 60%||75A||90A||120A||135A||145A|
|Duty cycle @ 35%||100A||120A||155A||175A||190A|
|Input fuse (slow blow)||13A||16A||20A||25A||32A|