Tec Arc TecFeed 200C CC/CV Arc Voltage Wire Feeder
- Max input voltage - 110V
- Takes 5KG spool
- Standard euro adaptor to suit all MIG torches
- Weight - 6KG
- Max current - 200A @ 60% duty cycle
- Rugged case & internals ideal for harsh areas
- Quality British made product
- The TECFEED200C suitcase wire feeder is designed to add onto all types of welding power sources to give MIG welding up to 200A.
- Ideal for small engine driven welders, MMA inverters, DC TIG inverters, MIG compacts, & will even add onto 24V vehicle batteries to give MIG welding.
- This unit takes standard 5KG wire spools, We recommend using 0.8MM wire.
- The robust plastic outer case means the TECFEED weighs only 6KG, the door has a seal to protect the MIG wire from damp conditions making this machine perfect fo site welding applications.
- Max current 200A @ 60% duty cycle. Typical welding current range on MIG power source is 30A-200A (depending on power source).
- Typical welding current range on MMA power source is 70A-200A (depending on power source)
- Max input volts 110V DC
- Very rugged case & internals ideal for harsh areas.
- Standard Euro adaptor to suit all MIG torches.
- Sealed case to protect welding wire from damp conditions.
- Max current 200A @ 60% duty cycle.
- Very light weight only 6KG excluding wire.
- Takes standard 5KG spools.
- Designed for maintenance & light fabrication applications.
- Lowest cost of any inline wire feeder.
- Quality British made product.