POWER PLASMA 2025/M was created to meet the need of working with an easy to handle, easy to use power source with minimal system
requirements (2,3 KVA at the maximum power) yet able to ensure
excellent quality cutting on all metals.
POWER PLASMA 2025/M weights just 9,4 kg including the torch, and requires single-phase power supply; it works with compressed air provided at a pressure of 3.5 bar, with an air flow of just 55 l/min (and may thus be powered by a 25-l compressor).
- Pilot arc “on air” operating mode, which makes it possible to work
even on painted or coated metals.
- Equipped with a 4 m new Cebora CP41C plasma cutting
torch, with “on air” ignition without high frequency.
- High electromagnetic compatibility, per IEC 60974-10,
allowing the power source to be used in the vicinity of
electronic equipment (such as computers, PLC, etc.).
- Explosion-proof protection of the air reducer unit.
The compliance with EN 61000-3-12 brings substantial energy
saving and a wide supply voltage tolerance (+15% / -20%).
The power source can also be powered by motor-driven generators of
adequate power (min. 4KVA)
- Input supply - 230V 10A
- Current range - 5A - 20A
- Duty cycle - 60% @ 18A
- Thickness on Steel - 6-8mm
- Protection class - IP23S
- Weight - 9.4KG
- Dimensions - 171MM x 390MM x 340MM