GYS EasyCut 40 Plasma Cutter
- Ultra compact (8KG)
- Plasma cutter with a HF-free starting voltage, perfect for cutting all types of metal up to 15MM thick
- Ideal for use in workshop or car body shop
- Great portability and cutting performance
- Inverter technology guarantees quality cutting on all types of steels (soft, stainless, hardened, HLE), Aluminium, copper etc
- Quick and easy installation of consumables (standard Trafimet)
- Effective cutting: air cooled torch for a high arc stability and duty cycle.
- Ergonomic handle for comfort and ease
- Designed to be shock and heat resistant
- Quick torch connection/disconnection, without tools
Simple to use
- Intuitive control panel
- Manual adjustment of the air pressure (2.5 < 6.5 bar) with a bargraph on the front panel.
- Automatic torch detection
- HF-free ignition to prevent disturbances that could damage nearby electronic equipment.
- Built in protections:
- Protected against overvoltage and overcurrent
- Indicstion of insufficient air pressure or torch detection
- Reinforced structure with isolated non slip rubber pads
- HMI protective cover
- The torch and earth clamp can be disconnected
- Compact , lightweight and portable