Powerful and efficient, the CUTTER 125A is a plasma cutter for professionals who wish to quickly cut metal up to a 57mm in thickness and other materials. The high duty cycle, its high cutting performance and its latest generation torch help to make the CUTTER 125A a top of the range tool for cutting and gouging in the industrial environment.
- Faster cutting speed with oxygas.
- Cuts all types of steel (mild, stainless, tempered, HLE), aluminum, copper, etc.
- Optimised cooling thanks to the air-tight ventilation corridor that helps insulating the electronic components from the dust.
- Consumable setup is easy for maximum efficiency.
- CNC kit available for automatic cutting tables.
- Intuitive TFT 3,5” screen for better legibility.
- 4 modes: Full metal sheet / mesh metal sheet / gouging / locking
- Automatic air pressure management for simpler settings and longer consumables lifetime.
- Automatic detection of the connected torch (manual or auto).
- No HF strike to prevent perturbations that could damage nearby electronic equipment.
- Capacity Thickness Separation 57 mm
- Clean cut 40 mm Piercing
- 25 mm Capacity Withdrawal rate De-gouging 12 kg/h
- 25A - 125A
- Torch Z 6m (manual)
- 4m earth clamp