- QUALITY CUTTING WITHOUT DISTORTION - It has a solid and reinforced design while weighing only 20 kg, it is suitable for industrial use in a range of demanding environments allowing high quality cutting even on painted surfaces:
- Cuts up to 15MM steel, stainless steel and cast iron.
- Cuts up to 10MM aluminum and copper.
- The Plasma CUTTER 40FV has a metal mesh mode which holds the arc when your torch is no longer in contact with the workpiece.
- USER FRIENDLY DISPLAY
- With the new display setting-up the machine is easy with its 3 modes: - Sheet metal mode / Mesh metal mode / Air pressure measurement mode
- View your settings with the integrated digital display.
- NO HF START
- With the “Pilot Arc” system, the arc starts without having contact with the workpiece. Starting without HF avoids any electromagnetic interference
- Input supply - 110V / 240V
- Amp Range - 10-30A 110V / 10-40A 240V
- Max Cut Steel - 15MM
- Generator Input Power - 10KVA / 8KW