- The Powermax45 is one of the most versatile and portable 1/2" (12mm) machine on the market.
- A broad set of application capabilities make it a truly multi-purpose tool.
- Hand cutting.
- Machanized cutting.
- X-Y table.
- Track systems.
- Pipe systems.
- Robotic systems.
- Small size and lightweight ensures easy portability.
- Boost Conditioner ™ (on CSA models) compensates for input voltage variations on 200 – 240 V lines, providing improved performance on low-line voltage, on motor generators and on fluctuating input power.
- CNC interface and FastConnect™ torch connection increase versatility for handheld and mechanized usage.
- Powercool™ design cools internal components more effectively for greater system reliability and improved uptime.
- Conical Flow™ increases arc energy density for superior cut quality with little dross.
- Patented drag-cutting technology makes it easy to use – even for first-time operators.
- Dual-angle design extends nozzle life and lowers operating cost.
Genuine Hypertherm Powermax 45 Nozzle 220671 - Pack of 5 - £22.00
Genuine Hypertherm Powermax 45 Retaining Cap 220713 - £23.88
Genuine Hypertherm Powermax 45 Electrode 220669 - Pack of 5 - £38.81
Genuine Hypertherm Powermax 45 Swirl Ring 220670 - Pack of 5 - £80.34
Genuine Hypertherm Powermax 45 15M Hand Torch 088009 - £525.30
Genuine Hypertherm Powermax 45 6.1M Hand Torch 088008 - £414.06