- Smart Sense technology automatically adjusts the gas pressure according to cutting mode and torch length for optimal performance.
- Mechanized cutting.
- X-Y Table.
- Track systems.
- Pipe systems.
- Robotic systems.
- Boost Conditioner™ circuit (on CSA models) improves performance on low-line voltage, motor generators, and fluctuating input power.
- FastConnect™ torches, optional CNC interface, and four work lead styles increase versatility for handheld and mechanized use.
- Simplified control panel with LCD screen for easy operation.
- 15° and 75° Duramax™ series hand torches enable operators to easily select the right tool for the job.
- The handle is more heat resistant and performs at least five times longer in high impact tests than previous torches.
- Standard and short-barreled Duramax series machine torches allow a wide variety of mechanized applications with X-Y tables, track systems, pipe and robotic cutting systems.
- Conical Flow™ nozzle increases arc energy density for superior cut quality with little dross.
- Patent pending shield reduces dross buildup and enables smoother drag cutting for a better cut.
Genuine Hypertherm Powermax 65/85/105 Drag Cutting Nozzle 45A 220941 - Pack of 5 - £31.15
Genuine Hypertherm Powermax 65/85/105 Drag Cutting Nozzle 65A 220819 - Pack of 5 - £31.15
Genuine Hypertherm Powermax 65/85/105 Drag Shield 220818 - £13.99
Genuine Hypertherm Powermax 65/85/105 Gouging Shield 220798 - £15.87
Genuine Hypertherm Powermax 65/85 Swirl Ring 220857 - £18.29
Genuine Hypertherm Powermax 65/85/105 Retaining Cap 220854 - £29.52