PLASMA CUTTER GLADIUS 40 With Compressor Is a new generation of a portable equipment for manual plasma cutting.
They are equipped with inverter technology and pilot arc controller that ensure an optimal current adjustment, excellent performance and cutting quality with increased capability and speed.
GLADIUS machines are combined with a high-quality cutting torch (without HF) specifically tested to obtain the maximum performance.
Pilot Arc Controller
Increases cutting capabilities and speed. Extends tip’s life. Ideal for grid cutting.
Equipped with sensors to protect and alarm for overheating and over-current.
Extremely low weight and versatility.
• Earth Clamp (with cable)
• Hand Cutting Torch SOLARIS M60 (Direct connection)
- Power Supply Voltage (V): 230V
- Frequency (Hz): 50/60 Hz
- Rated Input Power (KW): 4.9KW
- Rated Input Current (A): 32A
- Duty Cycle (40°C 10Min): Max. 60% 40A
- No Load Voltage (V): 220V
- Cutting Current Range (A): 20-40 A
- Severance Cut (mm): 14mm (Carbon Steel)
- Production Cut (mm): 12mm (Carbon Steel)
- Net Weight (Kg): 18Kg
- Insulation Class: H
- Protection Class: IP23
- Cooling: AF
- Use with Power Generator NO