Designed, developed & manufactured right here in the UK the new OPTI-CUT Plasma machines set new standards for cutting machines!
Tec-Arc have combined the very latest Mitsubishi IGBT PWM technology with a copper wound transformer & the new high-performance Trafimet cutting torches to make an unbeatable plasma cutting range.
- Optimised cutting technology means near high definition cut quality with minimal heat affected zone.
- OPTI-CUT 95 models will cut up to double the speed of the nearest competitor, absolutely unbeatable!
- Long life torch parts & importantly, lower cost compared with all off Tec-Arc's main competitors
- 6M hand cutting & gouging torch standard, automated CNC torches & interface on request.
- class leading air consumption, up to 50% less than Tec-Arcs competitors, as low as 100L/min (3.5CFM)
- Over 90% efficiency means the lowest power consumption in its class.
- Lower initial purchase cost & running costs than all Tec-Arc's main competitors.
- Low-fume technology means up to 50% reduction in fumes compared with Tec-Arcs competitors.
- Generator friendly design guarantees no damage even if the generator is unstable!
- Really rugged industrial design for the longest possible lifespan.
Tec-Arc OPTI-CUT 95 3 phase
- 400V 3 phase
- 16/20A Fuse Rating
- Severance cut 43MM
- Clean cut up to 33MM
- Duty Cycle 50% @ 90A
- Cut speed 25MM steel, 500MM / Min