Includes Machine, 4M WP26 TIG Torch & Regulator
- Auto-LineTM Allows for any input voltage hookup (115 – 460 V) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. Ideal solution for dirty or unreliable power.
- Fan On DemandTM power source cooling system operates only when needed, reducing noise, energy use and the amount of contaminants pulled through the machine.
- Lift-ArcTM starting provides x-ray clean welds in AC or DC arc starting without the use of high frequency.
- Blue Lightning Arc Starter - High Frequency Arc Starter for non- contact arc initiation. More consistent arc starts compared to traditional HF arc starters.
- Greater reliability and no maintenance on solid state components.
- Rated output - TIG: 210A 60% Duty Cycle
- Welding amperage - 1-210A
- Max open circuit voltage - 80 VDC (12 - 16 V)
- Dimensions - H: 343MM W: 191MM D: 546MM
- Weight - 21.5KG