Supplied with Machine, WP26 TIG Torch, Regulator & Gas Hose
- Inverter-based, DC power source has a simple-to-use operator interface providing only the necessary controls in a compact machine.
- Best in class Stick and TIG arc characteristics for those demanding jobs.
- Portable in the shop or at the job site - at 6KG the shoulder strap allows the end user to easily move from location to location.
- Built-in pulsing capabilities allow the operator to select from four fixed pulse frequencies to satisfy the application.
- HF Start for non-contact arc starting that eliminates tungsten or material contamination.
- Dual Fan technology an optimised power source cooling system which enables the machine to operate at a lower temperature.
- Terminal overload protection with indicator lights helps prevent the machine damage if the duty cycle is exceeded or airflow is blocked.
- Digital meter with presetting, shows preset current before welding and actual value during welding.
- Lift TIG function, support TIG welding with Lift TIG start without the risk of tungsten contamination.
- Adjustable Hot StartTM for Stick arc starts. Adjust the optimal start current for the application.
- Adjustable Arc forceTM prevents sticking. Adjust the optimal arc force value.
- Input Power - 400V 3 Phase
- Rated Output - 180A @ 100 % Duty Cycle
- Amperage Range - TIG: 5 - 270A MMA: 5 - 270A
- Max Open Circuit Voltage - 50V
- Amps Input - 32A
- Dimensions - H: 568MM W: 219MM D: 345MM
- Weight - 26KG