Tweco Arcmaster 220 AC/DC TIG Welder
- 3 Year Warranty
- The Tweco ArcMaster 220 AC/DC is a full digital control, AC/DC, Stick/ Lift TIG/ HF TIG inverter power supply with a high output and expanded input voltage capabilities for maximum user flexibility.
- Standard features include - High frequency start, lift TIG start, automatic downslope, pulse, repeat (latch) function, memory function and automatic gas management.
- This is the ultimate unit designed for precision TIG and Stick welding of all weldable materials.
- Superior, true square wave output combines with highly developed balance and cleaning features to deliver an unbeatable welding performance with extended tungsten life on aluminium and magnesium alloys without the need for continuous high frequency.
- Fully functioning Voltage Reduction Device (VRD)
- Adjustable AC Balance & Frequency
- Selectable AC Wave Forms
- Pulse TIG Welding
- Output range - 3A - 220A TIG / 10A - 170A MMA
- Input Supply - 230V Single Phase 32A
- Duty Cycle - 40% @ 220A TIG / 40% @ 170A MMA (40C)
- Dimensions - 326MM X 185MM X 483MM
- Weight - 13.4KG
- Designed To meet IP23S