- The MOSA Magic Weld 150 is a compact welding generator, lightweight and professional, with electronic control of the welding current capable of delivering up to 150A with a duty cycle of 60%.
- The weight is only 34KG & is driven by a Honda 4-stroke petrol engine, it uses an innovative permanent magnet alternator to supply a welding current of up to 150A DC, and it can function simultaneously as a welder and generator.
- The MOSA Magic Weld 150 utilises the concept of "power on demand", allowing both fuel savings and reduced engine wear.
- Able to weld any kind of electrode (rutile, basic, cellulose) up to 3.2MM and takes full advantage of the engine's power output thanks to a technology developed by MOSA known as "Power Optimizer".
- Usable as an auxiliary power generator 230v or 110v up to 2 kW DC to power small tools or lighting.
- Compact and professional, easy to transport and proves indispensable as the most portable machine for carrying out welding repairs on site.
- Current range continuous - 30 ÷ 150A
- Duty cycle - 60% @ 150A
- OCV - 67V
- Welds any type of electrode including cellulosic
- High frequency control of welding current and voltage
- Chopped D.C. auxiliary current (safe for tools)
- Engine shut down for low oil level
- Power optimiser
- Auto Idle
- Dry weight - 34KG
- Dimensions: 435MM X 375MM X 490MM