Mosa MagicWeld 200 YD Silenced 200A Diesel Generator Welder
- The engine-driven MOSA Magic Weld 200 YD is a lightweight, professional generator with electronic control of the welding current capable of delivering up to 200A with a duty cycle of 60%.
- The MOSA Magic Weld 200 YD combines 3 qualities - compact and light weight at only 72KG dry, chopper system & an inverter capable of generating 3.3KVA of auxiliary power.
- The Magic Weld 200 YD is equipped with a YANMAR L70N diesel engine and a permanent magnet alternator which allows it to function simultaneously as a welder and generator.
- The Magic Weld 200 YD is able to weld any kind of electrode (rutile, basic, cellulose) up to 4MM and takes full advantage of the engine's power output by utilising a technology developed by MOSA known as "Power Optimizer".
- Its weight and performance make it a machine suitable for maintenance and mobile welding.
- Current range continuous - 20 ÷ 200A
- Duty cycle - 170 A @ 60%
- OCV - 70V
- Welds any type of electrode including cellulosic
- High frequency control of welding current and voltage
- Power optimiser
- Single-Phase, 50Hz aux current, inverter generated
- Protective frame
- Dry weight - 72KG
- Dimensions: 630MM X 490MM X 540MM
- Acoustic power LwA (pressure LpA): 103 dB(A) (78 dB(A) @ 7 m)