Mosa TS 200 BS/EL Silenced 170A Petrol Generator Welder - Premier Finance
- The engine driven MOSA TS 200 BS/EL is a professional machine with electronic control of the welding current capable of delivering up to 155A with a duty cycle of 60%.
- Equipped with an 11.1 HP HONDA GX-390 petrol engine and an asynchronous alternator, it can function simultaneously as a welder, a 12V battery boost function and as a 3 phase and single phase generator up to 6KVA
- The TS 200 BS/EL can also utilise an optional remote welding control which allows for welding current adjustment up to 20M from the welder.
- The MOSA TS 200 BS/EL is able to weld any kind of electrode (rutile, basic, cellulose) up to 3.2MM in diameter.
- An engine driven welder suitable for a wide range of uses from maintenance to site welding fabrication.
- Current range continuous - 20 ÷ 155A
- Duty cycle - 155A @ 60% /120A @ 100%
- OCV - 65V
- Welds any type of electrode including cellulosic
- Electronic regulation of welding current
- AC generator - Single phase and 3 phase
- Aux power also available while welding
- Sockets - 1 400V 16A 3P+N+T CEE / 1 230V 16A 2P+T CEE / 1x48V 32A 2P CEE
- Engine shut down for low oil level (oil alert)
- Protective frame
- Dry weight - 106KG
- Dimensions - 870MM X 525MM X 590MM
- Acoustic power LwA (pressure LpA): 98 dB(A) (73 dB(A) @ 7 m)