- The engine driven welders MOSA TS 300 KSX/EL are professional machines with electronic control of the welding current capable of delivering up to 300A with a duty cycle of 60%.
- Equipped with a KOHLER KD 477-2 diesel engine and an asynchronous alternator, it can be used simultaneously as a welder and as a 3 phase and single phase electrical generator up to 10KVA.
- The welding current is continuous and can weld any kind of electrode (rutile, basic, cellulose) up to 6MM in diameter. Also available is an optional remote welding control allowing welding current adjustment up to 20M from machine.
- The difference between the two models lies in their level of soundproofing.
- The MOSA TS 300 KSX/EL is a super silent welder, designed to minimize sound emission.
- The machine also features auto idle economizer which introduces the concept of "power on demand", allowing both fuel savings and reduced engine wear.
- Suitable for a wide range of uses including mobile welding, site fabrication, maintenance and pipeline construction.
- Current range continuous - 20 ÷ 300A
- Duty cycle - 300A @ 60% / 250A @ 100%
- OCV - 70 V
- Welds any type of electrode including cellulosic
- Electronic regulation of welding current
- AC generator / single phase and 3 phase
- Aux power also available while welding
- Dry weight TS 300 KSX/EL - 375 KG
- Dimensions - 1320MM X 790MM X 750MM
- Measured acoustic power LwA (pressure LpA) TS 300 KSX/EL: 91 dB(A)(66 dB(A) @ 7m)
- Guaranteed acoustic power LwA (pressure LpA) TS 300 KSX/EL: 92 dB(A)(67 dB(A) @ 7m)