The EasyMIG range of welders from GYS are compact, light & manoeuvrable multi process welders.
Features include -
- Easy to adjust - Simply use the voltage (15-22V) and wire feed speed (3-10 MTR / Min) knobs to adjust your welding parameters. There is even a chart on the machine which helps out with what should go where depending on the thickness of material you’re welding!
- Euro Connection - The majority of the EasyMIG range offers a euro connecting torch which makes for easy serviceability and replacement of the torch.
- 1KG (100MM) & 5KG (200MM) wire reel capacity
- Digital Display - The digital display on the EasyMIG 160 shows your voltage and current
- Manually adjustable arc dynamic
- Multi Process - Not just a MIG machine! The EasyMIG range offers MIG, MAG, MMA & Scratch TIG process’
- MMA - The EasyMIG 160 can run up to a 3.2MM electrode which allows for welding of around 10MM steel!
Industry Usability -
Maintenance Departments, Agricultural repair / fabrication, Automotive Repair & General Fabrication
Build Quality & Country of Origin -
GYS are top quality French manufacturer of Welding machines, Plasma Cutters, Battery Chargers & Automotive Repair Equipment. That being said.. GYS also own their own factory in the PRC.. Which is where the EasyMIG range is produced. What differentiates this machine from other Chinese made machines? This isn’t a generic re-badged set made in some random factory.. It is produced in GYS’ own factory, to their exact standards and quality!
Their prices aren’t inflated based on their name. They’re here to offer brilliant machines at a brilliant price and they achieve it brilliantly.
GYS’ EasyMIG range are supplied with Trafimet MIG torches & MMA Leads. They don’t scrimp on the accessories!
The GYS EasyMIG 160 comes with an MB15 which is 2.2 Metres in length. This is upgradeable if need be, just talk to one of our sales advisors!
Technical Specifications -
- Input Supply (Voltage & Amps) - 240V 16A
- Amp Range - 30A - 160A
- Duty Cycle - 20% @ 160A / 40C
- Generator Friendly? (kVA) - Yes / 8kVA
- Wire Feed - 2 Roll
- Weldable Materials - Mild Steel & Stainless Steel
- Weight & Dimensions - 10.1KG / 400MM X 200MM X 330MM
- Voltage Steps - None Stepped / Adjustable between 15V-22V
- Wire Reel Capacity - 1KG (100MM) & 5KG (200MM)
Panther Welding Gauntlets - £8.55
MB15 Binzel Conical Nozzle - Pack of 5 - £15.08
M6 Thread Binzel Contact Tips 0.6MM - Pack of 10 - £5.61
M6 Thread Binzel Contact Tips 0.8MM - Pack of 10 - £5.61
M6 Thread Binzel Contact Tips 1MM - Pack of 10 - £5.61
Mild Steel MIG Welding Wire 0.6MM - 5KG - £18.00
Mild Steel MIG Welding Wire 0.8MM - 5KG - £18.00
Mild Steel MIG Welding Wire 1MM - 5KG - £18.00
Parweld WH-1 Auto Darkening Welding Helmet - £27.60