Welding Supplies Direct are the UK distributor for GPPH welding tables. These tables are manufactured to the highest standards in Poland. GPPH's range of welding benches and tables are made for precision and are used in every branch of industry. They offer perfect flatness (+/- 0.5MM) & are made from S355J2+N grade steel. 3 different grades of welding table are available: PRO, PLUS & ECO. The main differences between the grades of table is the thickness of the table top & their weight capacity.
Welding Table Top Thickness
- PRO - 15MM thick table top with 700KG per leg weight capacity
- PLUS - 12MM thick table top with 500KG per leg weight capacity
- ECO - 8MM thick table top with 250KG per leg weight capacity
Even our ECO tables are made of a thicker and higher quality steel than most other welding tables that are available on the UK market. You may find cheaper but you certainly won't find better quality!
Our modular & traditional style welding tables come equipped with a hole system on all sides (tabletop & all sides); the holes are 28MM in diameter and have a chamfered edge for easy tool assembly. You have the option of standard legs or high quality castors being fitted, too.
The range covers all bases, including tables that are as small as 1M x 0.6M & as large as 3M x 1.48M. Custom sizes can also be accommodated upon request.
We also offer full toolkits that can be used to speed up the fabrication of mass produced products. They assist with positioning of materials and help to keep materials in place whilst they are being welded or worked on. We have 4 levels of tool kits which can be found on all product listings.
Along with full toolkits we also supply individual tools such as clamps, fastening bolts, squares & other items to “build your own” welding table tool kit.
Why should I choose a GPPH welding table over the competition?
- Higher quality materials - S355J2+N grade steel
- Thicker table tops - Ranging from 8MM to 15MM thick, even our thinnest table is thicker than 99% of competitors
- Higher weight capacity - Our largest PRO grade welding table can withstand a huge 5.6 TONNE of weight on it
- Our PRO & PLUS grade tables offer drilled holes instead of laser cut, allowing for better precision and no risk of warping
- High quality tools with a tool for every job available
- Calibrated milled and chamfered 28MM holes in a 100MM x 100MM grid on all sides of the table - not just on the table top
- Produced to ISO 2768-1 for consistent high quality welding tables
- Optional stainless steel table top
We also supply a range of Bernd Siegmund welding tables which are made in Germany. Their mobile workstations are great for DIY, hobby & light industrial users who need a welding workstation for their workshop. We also supply Bernd Siegmund rotating tables, tooling & System 16, System 22 & System 28 industrial grade welding tables. Shop our range today!