The SmartMIG range of welders from GYS are compact workshop style MIG welders.
Features include -
- Smart Chart - Using the ‘Smart Chart’ on the SmartMIG range allows for easy settings of your welding parameters; simply use the cross section of your wire diameter and material thickness and the chart will give you exact position of volts and wire feed speed needed to achieve perfect welds every time!
- Euro Connection - The majority of the SmartMIG range offers a euro connecting torch which makes for easy serviceability and replacement of the torch.
- 1KG (100MM) & 5KG (200MM) wire reel capacity
- Power Wire Feed Motor - 40W motor provides consistent feeding of the welding wire, you won’t experience any consistency issues here!
Industry Usability -
Automotive Repair & General Fabrication
Build Quality & Country of Origin -
GYS are top quality French manufacturer of Welding machines, Plasma Cutters, Battery Chargers & Automotive Repair Equipment. That being said.. GYS also own their own factory in the PRC.. Which is where the SmartMIG range is produced. What differentiates this machine from other Chinese made machines? This isn’t a generic re-badged set made in some random factory.. It is produced in GYS’ own factory, to their exact standards and quality!
Their prices aren’t inflated based on their name. They’re here to offer brilliant machines at a brilliant price and they achieve it brilliantly.
GYS’ SmartMIG range are supplied with Trafimet MIG torches. They don’t scrimp on the accessories!
The GYS SmartMIG 162 comes with an MB15 which is 2.2 Metres in length. This is upgradeable if need be, just talk to one of our sales advisors!
Technical Specifications -
- Input Supply (Voltage & Amps) - 240V 16A
- Amp Range - 30A - 160A
- Duty Cycle - 20% @ 115A / 40C
- Generator Friendly? (kVA) - Yes / 4.5kVA
- Wire Feed - 2 Roll
- Weldable Materials - Mild Steel & Stainless Steel
- Weight & Dimensions - 25KG / 330MM X 540MM X 450MM
- Voltage Steps - 4 (A-B / MIN-MAX)
- Wire Reel Capacity - 1KG (100MM) & 5KG (200MM)