The adaptive shade level adjustment puts on the optimum shade level fully automatically in between the range of 5 to 13. This is done by an additionaö brightness sensor, measuring the intensity of the welding arc. You are always perfectly protected, whatever welding parameters you are using. Manual adjustment isn’t necessary, but sure also possible at the tip of your finger.
* The autopilot can be shut off on demand and the shade level can be adjusted manually if favoured.
The optrel e684 ADF proofs the highest level of image quality in all 4 classifications:
- Optical Class: Class 1
- Scattered Light: Class 1
- Homogenity: Class 1
- Angular dependence: Class 1
Especially the extremely good angular dependence proofs the quality of the optrel ADF and makes working with the optrel e684 so comfortable.
- ADF size / field of view - 90 x 110 x 7 mm / 50 x 100 mm
- Eye protection - maximum UV- & IR-protection on all shade levels
- Classification due to EN379 1/1/1/1
- Classification due to EN175 B (120m/s impact resistance)
- Switching time light to dark - 0.170 ms at room temperature, 0.110 ms at 55 °
- Switching time dark to light - 0.1 – 2.0 s with patented twilight function
- Power supply - solar cells and 2 batteries, exchangable
- Operating time batteries - appr. 3000 hours (operation)
- Operating temperature - –10 °C to +70 °C
- Weight - 500 g
- Warranty - 2 years (excluding batteries), 1 additional year of free warranty if you register your product online within the first 6 months after purchase at register.optrel.com