Optrel Neo P550 'True Colour' Auto Darkening Welding Helmet
- Shade Level Range 9 to 13
- True Color View on all Shade Levels
- New Energy Concept for 3000 hours of Work
A classic with newest ADF technology.
The optrel P550 is one of the best-selling welding helmets from optrel. With its new ADF technology it now gets even better
True Color View
The specially developed UV/IR filter allows a realistic perception of colors, at long last bringing color into the world of the welder.
New Energy Concept
With its radically more energy efficient electronic system including a „Super-Sleep-Mode“ the neo p550 stays ready to use for approximately 3,000 hours without changing batteries.
The optrel neo p550 combines the advantages of the proven p550 helmet shell with the newest ADF technology from optrel. Experience true color vision in a mid-price helmet. With a new efficient energy concept that keeps it action-ready for 3,000 hours. And a reaction time of only 0.1 ms after striking a welding arc. Perfect protection and comfort for your eyes!
- Shade levels - inactive: Shade level 4 / active: Shade level 9-13
- Power supply - Solar cells, 2 pcs batteries 3V exchangeable (CR2032)
- Operating time batteries - Approx. 3,000 hours (operating)
- Sensors - 3 sensors
- Sensitivity - Continuously adjustable, new with “Super High” sensitivity
- Switching time - light to dark: 0.100 ms at room temperature, 0.100 ms at 55°C
- Switching time - dark to light: 0.05 s - 1.0 s
- Classification EN379 - Optical class: 1 / Scattered light: 1 / Homogeneity: 1 / Angular dependence: 2
- Field of view - 50 x 100 mm / 90 x 110 x 9.5 mm
- Shape stability - Welding mask: up to 220°C / 428°F / Front cover lens: up to 137°C / 266°F
- Eye protection - Ultraviolet / Infrared Protection: maximum protection at any shade level
- Operating temperature - -10°C to + 70°C / 14°F to 158°F
- Storage temperature - -20°C to + 70°C / -4°F to 176°F
- Weight 495 g / 17.4 oz
- Scope of delivery - Welding helmet, instruction manual, batteries
- Warranty - 2 years (except batteries)