POWERDUCTION 50LG Induction Heating System
The ideal tool for mechanical and maintenance:
- Essential to release steering linkage (wheel alignment).
- Removal of glow plugs, seized up wipers, spare wheel crates.
- Releasing of seized up bolts, releasing of steering ball joints without damaging the bellow.
- Releasing of shaft drives seized up in the hub.
- Removal of automotive or truck exhaust lines.
Also for car bodywork:
- Removal of steel or aluminium elements assembled with glue.
- Straightening of bent frames (if not HSS).
- High heating performance: 5200W, adjustable by steps of 500W. Heats up directly in the heart of the metal, at a depth of 6mm. Brings a piece of steel to red hot (around 1000°C)
- Safety and time savings: Immediate heating, without flame, on a specific area, allowing to work close to cables, pipes, or any other part sensitive to heat, without dismantling.
- Comfortable to use: 3-metre long inductor cable, allowing to work at heights.
- Reinforced protection for the use with generators and against permanent overvoltage up to 400V (factory tested).
- PFC feature: Power factor correction: regulates and uses the power supply more efficiently.