- Inverter single-phase synergic power source for MIG-MAG welding, both standard MIG/MAG and pulsed
- Powerful 2-roller Cebora wire feed unit and a weight of only 13.5KG
- Fitted with 37 synergic programs (mild steel Ø 0.6 / 0.8 / 0.9 / 1.0MM, stainless steel 0.8 / 0.9MM, Aluminium 0.9 / 1MM, CuSi3% 0.8 / 0.9MM as well as for flux cored wire Ø 0.9MM).
- The LCD panel allows the operator to read, on three lines, wire and gas type, current and thickness, voltage and wire speed.
- It is an especially versatile power source, suitable for various applications, especially repairs, maintenance and basic car body repairs.
- Requires low input amperage due to its power factor correction.
- Complies with EN 61000-3-12.
- The power source can also be powered by motor-driven generators of adequate power (min. 6 KVA).
- Input supply - 230V 16A
- Current range - 20A - 185A
- Duty cycle - 60% @ 140A
- Max wire spool size - 5KG
- Protection class - IP23S
- Weight - 13.5KG
- Dimensions - 196MM x 458MM x 380MM
|MB15 MIG STANDARD RTW PACKAGE||MB15 MIG INTERMEDIATE RTW PACKAGE||MB15 MIG EXPERT RTW PACKAGE|
|PARWELD WH-1 WELDING HELMET||FUTURIS X650 WELDING HELMET||OPTREL NEO P550 WELDING HELMET|
|SWP RED MIG GAUNTLETS||RHINO MIG GAUNTLETS||RHINO MIG GAUNTLETS X 2|
|MB15 0.8MM CONSUMABLE KIT||MB15 0.6MM/0.8MM CONSUMABLE KIT||MB15 0.6MM/0.8MM CONSUMABLE KIT|
|0.8MM REEL MILD STEEL MIG WIRE||0.8MM REEL MILD STEEL MIG WIRE||0.6MM & 0.8MM REEL MILD STEEL MIG WIRE|